The use of Pinal County ePlan Review/ePermitting requires one of the following browsers. Internet Explorer 10 or newer, Chrome 33 or FireFox 27 or higher. To view the pdf documents requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
NOTE: Our online software is NOT compatible with the new Windows 10 operating system.
• Silverlight is a Microsoft product, which may have to be downloaded by the customer.
• Silverlight will not work if using Google Chrome; and will only work with Internet Explorer.
• If using Internet Explorer and Silverlight, Chrome must be removed.
What can I expect from Electronic Submittal?
• Any electronic applications submitted electronically will be reviewed, approved and issued electronically.
• Any fees due for the application will also be paid from your user profile.
• Customer is responsible for printing approved plans and permits; which is required to be on the job site at times of inspection.
• Pinal County does not provide these copies.
• All communication is performed via email, if submitted electronically.
• Should you have any questions on what type of application to create please contact:
— Building Safety: (520) 866-6405 for Building plan review & building application questions.
— Planning Dept: (520) 866-6442 for Final Plat, Site Plan Review or Tentative Plat application questions.
— Air Quality Dept: (520) 866-6929 for Dust or Burn application questions.
— Public Works: (520) 866- 6454 for Non-Utilities Permit questions OR
— Public Works: (520) 866-6033 for Utility Review Submittal questions.
Any incorrect applications received in error will not be processed.
• Only PDF documents are accepted.
• A signed property owner authorization is required if the customer is submitting on behalf of a property owner.